Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to Write a Letter to the School Principal Requesting to Issue Transfer Certificate | New Format of Formal Letter | Learning With MHR


Letter Image

 Letter to the School Principal Requesting to Issue Transfer Certificate "New Format of Formal Letter"

(Your Address)

District,State
 
Date: 

To

The Principal
(School Name)
(School Address)
 
 Subject: Application for School Leaving Certificate

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to state that I have completed my Class 12th from your school (School Name) in (Month) 20YY with (Your Division). I have no pending dues to clear.

Therefore, I request you to kindly issue me my school transfer certificate Application. I will be really obliged to you.

Thanking You!

Yours Sincerely,

(Student Name)

Roll Number: ___

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments